Wednesday 25 September 2013

I Need Your Help!


Vote for me!
Jason McKeown, the editor of The Width of a Post, has nominated me for the 2013 Football Blog Awards. I’m in the Female category, but I’m up against some big blogs, so I'm really playing the Bradford City cup underdog role here. Anyway, I desperately need your support, so PLEASE vote for me! It's easy and you can do it in the following ways:

Just TWEET: ‘I am voting in @TheFBAs for @BantamsBlogger as best #female’

 

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/FootballBloggingAwards/app_126231547426086 Please stick ‘www.bantamsblogger.blogspot.co.uk’ in the ‘female’ box!

 

EMAIL: http://www.footballbloggingawards.co.uk/how-to-vote.php



You can vote once for each method – several times if you’ve got multiple accounts.
 
Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click the drop down menu and select 'Name/URL'. Then, type your name into the first box and click 'Continue', and you can type your comment in. It's easier than it sounds!